Why Upgrade Dynamics GP?
Top New Features for Improving Productivity
Why are you still on an “unsupported” version of Microsoft Dynamics GP? Microsoft has supported versions of Dynamics GP loaded with additional features that will make your job easier!
Dynamics GP 2013 R2
On August 21, 2014 Microsoft released Dynamics GP 2013 R2. Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle for this solution is through 4/10/2018.
The top new features for Dynamics GP 2013 R2 includes:
• Ability to take a company “offline” so users can’t access it during year end close or other utility maintenance activities. You can also schedule a task to send a notification message to all users that are logged in to GP, “Please log out of GP for the server upgrade”
• Manage User Demands easier with the new Web Client
• Easily copy Journal Entries from an excel spreadsheet
• Enhanced Reconcile Sub-Ledgers to GL features and integration with Inventory and Bank Reconciliation
• Lookup windows now remember your last default sort order by user, by company
• Additional SmartList Designer Options Features
• Ability to open a closed year
• Business Analyzer Dashboard is now available via the Web Client
Dynamics GP 2015
On December 2, 2014 Microsoft released Dynamics GP 2015. Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle for this solution is through 4/14/2020.
The top new features for Dynamics GP 2015 includes:
• New workflow processes added to GL, Payables Batch, Receivables Batch, Vendor Approval, Direct Deposit and Expense Reports
• Improved Navigation and date visibility in Employee Self Service – Purchase Requisitions
• Existing Purchase Order Warning in Payable Entry when posting of saving an invoice
• Use the same User Authentications for GP Web Client, Office 365, and CRM with Azure
• Ability to edit E-Mail for Historical Statements and Payables Remittance
• Invoicing on the Web Client
• Intercompany Journal Entry Inquiry and the ability to void intercompany transactions
• New Fixed Assets Year End Close Report
For an estimate on your upgrade, please contact:
Christine Jacob ~ Customer Sales Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 800-670-0059 x129
Crestwood Associates LLC.
(Formerly Stanley Stuart Yoffee & Hendrix, Inc.)
1060 Maitland Ctr Commons Blvd.
Maitland, FL 32751
6750 N. Andrews Ave.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309